Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Request for Armed Forces or Government Employee Witness

Use for Armed Forces and Government employees OUTSIDE your judicial district. If the witness is for an indigent defendant attach a copy of the appointing court order.

A minimum of two weeks notification is required or ALL ARMED FORCES witnesses and is recommended for other Government employee witnesses.

If your request requires special attention, if additional assistance is needed, or if there is any change in the date of appearance of the witness(es) or change in the data concerning the witness(es), call Special Authorizations.

Form OBD-16 can be found here.

1 comment:

sarah said...

That is one of the greatest things ever. That is one of the most incredible feelings on Earth.

Best Attorney