Thursday, February 10, 2011

Social Security Administration - Consent for Release of Information

Instructions for Using this Form:

Complete this form only if you want us to give information or records about you, a minor, or a legally incompetent adult, to an individual or group (for example, a doctor or an insurance company). If you are the natural or adoptive parent or legal guardian, acting on behalf of a minor, you may complete this form to release only the minor's non-medical records. If you are requesting information for a purpose not directly related to the administration of any program under the Social Security Act, a fee may be charged.

Consent for Release of Information can be found here.

No comments: