Friday, October 16, 2009

Military Record Requests: Standard Form SF-180

Military personnel records can be used for proving military service, or as a valuable tool in genealogical research. Most veterans and their next-of-kin can obtain free copies of their DD Form 214 (Report of Separation) and other military and medical records.

Standard Form SF-180 can be found here.

No comments: